Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Packing for Niger has begun in earnest!


Samuel and Rachel love to help with the packing! Samuel likes to pick out what should go in next. Rachel loves to unfold, unpack, or chew on whatever she can get her hands on!

FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) by Samuel
1. "Mommy when are we going to Africa?"
2. "Do we ride on an airplane?"
3. "Is Rachel coming too?"
4. "What can I pack next?"
5. "Are we going to Africa today?"
6. "Is Daddy coming?"
7. "Mommy, can I have something else to eat?"

Deb's Frequent Responses:
1. Not yet.
2. Yes, we get to ride on 3 different airplanes.
3. Of course, Rachel is coming.
4. I think I have enough packed for right now.
5. NO, not today, but soon!
6. Of course Daddy is coming, we are all going to Africa together.
7. Samuel, eat your chicken nuggets (or fill in other highly processed food here) you won't be able to get any in Africa!

4 comments:

Aaron and Sara said...

Very fun that you have a blog now! I loved the questions. I'm excited for you, Deb, and I understand the apprehension!!!

Unknown said...

Love the blog update! I pray all goes well for the four of you!

Rottier said...

Yeah! Welcome to Blogger land!! I am so thrilled to see how your children are growing! How adorable!! Lots of prayers for a smooth transition!
Holly

neil said...

Great to know the updates.. just make sure samuel does not pack Rachel.. you never know.