Thursday, September 8, 2011
First day of school 2011...
The other day I realized how much I missed blogging. I have been conspicuosly silent for 10 months. My aim is to break this silence, and continue blogging about the life of the Waters family, if only to record some of the sad, silly, and ridiculous. Yesterday Samuel and Rachel had their first official "full" day of school. Samuel had a whole day, and Rachel left and returned on the bus for her afternoon of school. It is amazing to me that neither hesitated, and both were anxious to go. No tears, or "clinging to the apron strings" in this family! Natalie was disturbed when Rachel left for the bus, thinking that she could go too--after all she had a backpack, what more do you need? Her dejection after Rachel's departure was cute. Both Samuel and Rachel had a good day, and it appears that things are off to a great start. Rachel has only one other girl in her class, and 11 boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment