Samuel and his friend Andrew got creative with the household supplies, and transformed themselves into soldiers. They had a riot pretending and using their imaginations. I'm not sure who the invisible army was...but Samuel did say they were fighting a war against the ants! (too bad they didn't want to include earwigs!!) I was relieved when they did manage to bring all swords, sheilds, and helmets back to the house...and the children were still in one piece! What a wonderful thing the imagination is!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Ready for Battle!!
Samuel and his friend Andrew got creative with the household supplies, and transformed themselves into soldiers. They had a riot pretending and using their imaginations. I'm not sure who the invisible army was...but Samuel did say they were fighting a war against the ants! (too bad they didn't want to include earwigs!!) I was relieved when they did manage to bring all swords, sheilds, and helmets back to the house...and the children were still in one piece! What a wonderful thing the imagination is!
No comments:
Post a Comment