Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad Hair Day


Recently, Rachel greeted us in the morning with a shocking display of bed-head. It is interesting to find surprises like these from time to time. With the weather so dry right now, it is usually static that we are battling, but this was a bit OTT (over the top!) Samuel commented that, "That never happens to MY hair!" Of course his is not nearly as long. Natalie isn't too worried yet either, but one day her day will come. I am adjusting to a child who has hair long enough to be styled/tamed. With getting her first haircut a week before she turned 2, Rachel has only recently really had hair long enough to contend with. The pig-tail holders(bobbles) and barrettes are finally getting put to significant use. Our "glamor girl" is loving every minute of it!

3 comments:

Hannatu said...

I remember those days when our girlie had hair like that! We called her a baobab tree! In every home video somebody asks her if she combed her hair. I think it is a combination of the fineness of the hair and the dryness of the air.

Gina Mast said...

Hey, that looks like me when I wake up - well, at least the hair part, not the cute smiling face! LOVE IT! Gina

RH said...

Our daughter's hair is just the same. It's humid here so when we went to South Dakota last week it was dry so her hair was straight for the first time. I didn't know what to do with it. Rachel is such a cutie! Love her smile!