Thursday, February 25, 2010

Got Thirst?


Samuel surprised me yesterday when I came into the kitchen. He was getting a drink of water. Not really a surprise, being that the temperatures were well over 100 degrees F. The surprise came in the method he was using to quench his thirst. I'm not sure if the funnel was just closer--I had just used it earlier that day...but closer than a glass? It did the job, whatever the reason for the method, though it was slightly messier. Our orange water thermos is probably our most used piece of kitchen gear. We do fill it frequently, and it keeps a good supply of cold water available at the push of a spout. Much simpler than children attempting to retrieve jugs of water from the fridge by themselves. (Would the food even stay cold, if the door was left open constantly???) Sometimes the tricks kids come up with amazes me!

2 comments:

Beka said...

definitely a classic shot! how funny! :)

RH said...

I love it! Just what my boys would do!